FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There should be nothing that gets in the way of you and your golf order, which is why we try to make payments easier. We have many payment options available for you to pay for your order:
Credit & Cheque Cards
Cards issued by Visa and Mastercard are the most popular and trusted online payment methods around the world & in South Africa.
Debit cards issued by Maestro and Visa Electron are still popular among many South African shoppers, and can be used to make online purchases through Payfast.
Instant EFT by PayFast allows online shoppers with access to internet banking to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that gets instantly verified.
OUR BANK DETAILS FOR DIRECT EFT OR BANK DEPOSIT PAYMENTS ARE:
First National Bank
Please use your name & order number as a reference when making a direct payment to our bank account.
CAN I PAY USING A DEBIT CARD?
Yes, if your Debit/Cheque card has a chip and pin, CVV number and an expiry date, as well as a Visa, Mastercard, Diner’s Club or American Express logo, you can use it to make your payment.
WHAT IS A CVV NUMBER?
HOW DO I PAY USING A CREDIT CARD?
When you select credit card as the payment option on the checkout page, you will be directed to a secure payment page where you can enter your credit card details. This process is safe and secure. Our payment gateway only uses the strictest form of encryption, and we never see or store your credit card information.
HOW DO I PAY VIA EFT / DIRECT DEPOSIT?
We have two ways to pay for your order with EFT. On checkout you can either select Instant EFT, or EFT/Bank Deposit.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER AND PAY WHEN DELIVERED?
No. Unfortunately, we don’t accept orders that are not paid on checkout. As soon as we received your order and payment, we will do our best to get your parcel out to you as quickly as possible. Tracking updates will be sent to you as soon as your parcel is ready for shipment with our couriers.
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE
Select the product you would like to buy
Select “ADD TO CART”
Select “Proceed to Checkout”
Enter your relevant Shipping and Billing details
Select your payment method
Select “Place Order” and you’re good to go!
Shipping & Delivery Information
HOW WILL YOU SEND MY ORDER TO ME?
We use reputable South African couriers to get your order delivered quickly to your door. Every parcel that leaves our office has a tracking number which you can use to track the progress of your parcel effortlessly. When a parcel is out for delivery with our couriers, our system automatically updates your order with your tracking number and notifies you either by email or SMS.
Shipping times vary
Shipping times do vary slightly depending on your delivery address.We typically deliver within 5-7 working days anywhere in South Africa, but occasionally parcels may have slightly longer delivery times because your location might be in an outlying area. If you haven’t received your order after 7 days, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN DO YOU DELIVER?
Our couriers only deliver during weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm. We don’t deliver on Weekends, or Public Holidays. It’s best for you to give us the address where you’ll normally be located between 8 am and 5 pm during the week.
- The Returns Policy forms part of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale and includes general returns and refunds policies.
- Returns of any Products may be done directly by courier or personally to our office in Pretoria. If sending by courier, the charge will be for the customer’s account.
- If for some reason a customer is unhappy with their purchase within 14 days, we will refund the customer in full provided the item has not been used, damaged, or tampered with.
- Refunds will occur as follows: An EFT will be done for the same amount as the particular product was purchased for originally once we have received your bank details and the product is received in our warehouse.
- Items returned by you via courier to our warehouse for exchange (not due to an error on our part), you will be notified when the replacement items are ready for collection/delivery.
- C Design Golf cannot accept responsibility if an individual at the Customer’s chosen address accepts delivery and is not authorized to do so, or does so under false or fraudulent circumstances.